Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 09:46
Do you think that our "knowing" is more than just intuition? Is it part of our DNA...bc we've all been here before?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
I think so. I think our DNA acts like a data bank. Storing memories and experiences much like instinct that gets passed throughout generations of animals. I believe Reincarnation is possible because Earth became a prison. Souls hopping from one body to the next throughout time. That's why we hear (mostly from children) about past lives that they've lived with incredible accuracy. I think Earth has reset points, and we're supposed to leave at those points, but we haven't. We've been trapped in an endless loop and that's why we have accounts of deja vu. Because we've done all of this before. This time, we're breaking the loop.
12:14 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
15 June, 12:17
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Which then begs the question. If we've been in a loop and done all of this before and this time we're breaking the loop... why now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Turner @Hippiegirl
15 June, 12:47
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
its happening now because we are moving into the age of Aquarius