THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
02 February, 03:26
Look at the Date it is habbening. We are under MIllitary Law 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
the enactment date keeps changing. when i first saw it on the 21st it said january 21. so i dont know if it updates everyday. but someone else found it on january 27 and it stated inacted that day
11:39 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Deanlech9 in this post can reply
THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
03 February, 09:23
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
Good to know TY 🤝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
03 February, 09:52
see the date is now feb 2. im just wondering when it really happened. could this have happened before january 20th & no one ever caught it or found it.. i just think its odd that the date keeps changing.

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
19 February, 11:53
That's not the enactment date. These are old laws, written into Federal Code many years ago. The date you're seeing is referencing the date on which you're accessing the materials on the website.