THE REAL GHOST @RealmReaper777
Look at the Date it is habbening. We are under MIllitary Law 👇
03:26 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealmReaper777 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 April, 07:20
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
We have been since Lincoln. It's why we fly a wartime flag with fringe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 April, 01:10
Didnt Mr Pool post recently about some of this? (cryptically i might add)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
19 April, 01:14
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I made this post over a year ago.
Part of our journey is admitting if we got it wrong while we help eachother all look for answers. Thats why I have left this post up. Other Anons may have the answers at this point in time. :)

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 12:33
Were all the States listed?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 12:31

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 11:59
la Gaule aussi ? 🤒sais pas ou regarder …🙄

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 11:12
1236 Pages of Smackdown! 👇😎👍
https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 April, 01:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🙌🏻💥🙏🏼

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
19 April, 02:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Now, why would we need a Outer Space Treaty? on page 40 xxv

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 February, 11:56
The date defaults to yesterday, as it's simply stating that that was the law at the current time. It doesn't mean that something changed on that date. When I looked today, the date was 2/18, and when I looked a few weeks ago when this first circulated, it was the previous day then. I don't think we can read anything into that date.

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
18 February, 08:26
we have election case's coming up 2/19/2021 and 2/26/2021👍👍👍👍👍

... ... @Trader_Kev
18 February, 05:25
strange...visited the site and it was enacted on 17 Feb.

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
02 February, 11:39
the enactment date keeps changing. when i first saw it on the 21st it said january 21. so i dont know if it updates everyday. but someone else found it on january 27 and it stated inacted that day

03 February, 09:23
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
Good to know TY 🤝

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 04:37
this is the best thing i have seen all year. actual proof with feb 1st freedom day as the date is became effective!!! i want to do cartwheels but i will probably break something 😂😂😂

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 04:27
NICE! Finally some concrete evidence. was this order from President Trump?

02 February, 04:51
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Saw this earlier