Jay Dee @JAYDEE
The water surrounding our brain compresses to put mechanical stress on our pineal gland, causing piezoelectric charge that releases chemicals into our body.
Our Pineal Gland floats in WATER, protected & encased within a walnut shaped gland.
Water is a POLAR molecule.
Blood is 92%💧. Our blood cells are torodial & have "poles" & are sensitive to frequencies & various metals.

Our Pineal Gland is also VERY sensitive to frequencies.
"It's at night when our Pineal Gland releases the chemicals our body needs to keep our cells young & healthy, when it detects no Light is present. We're bombarded by radio frequencies 24/7, which itself, is Light. The Pineal Gland & body doesn't know the difference"

We are Energy Beings & are affected by different frequencies.
Hidden metaphysical science that's been weaponized against us for YEARS to make us sick, can be flipped & used to HEAL our body, mind & spirit.

⚡Φ 🧲

"Resonance : Beings of Frequency" - Full Documentary. Don't miss this
👇
06:23 AM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 June, 03:09
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
April 2021 was vDarknessFalls original post in Telegram. https://t.me/vDarknessFall...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 June, 03:06
this is copied from vDarknessFalls in Telegram. I’ve followed vDarknessFalls since Twitter days. Notice this post mentions a documentary, without the link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
15 June, 03:20
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Link is in the comments. and YES the limit of characters got cut off, I noticed later, his symbols are there. Thank you! blessing

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 June, 07:05
wow this is fascinating and a bit over my head-but I have seen some of it with my own eyes. My son had a complication from brain surgery which caused enormous swelling of his brain fluid into a softball sticking out of his head. At night it would reduce and I could see it pulsing until it shrunk, then rose again in morning!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 June, 07:05
wow this is fascinating and a bit over my head-but I have seen some of it with my own eyes. My son had a complication from brain surgery which caused enormous swelling of his brain fluid into a softball sticking out of his head. At night it would reduce and I could see it pulsing until it shrunk, then rose again in morning!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
15 June, 06:35
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 June, 06:46
Ventricles
2 pics