TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 June, 03:59
TRUTH is not a competition... it's just TRUTH. There cannot be TWO Truths... just ONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 06:48
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Here's another one...WHAT IF??? The evil bastards that run our power grid are not burning coal at all. But instead using the FREE
Tes;a type energy from the Earth lay line grid and then selling it to us in the form of AEP Bills...I would NOT put it past these evil fuckers to do that even with the PUCO "oversight" and we know how "overlook" I mean oversight works don't we???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I very much agree... VERY MUCH! They create "diseases" to drain our pathetic bank accounts and put us in debt.... at some point waiting for something good to happen will be too much to bear. The People will have to get together and take down the bastards!! Why should it even be upto the white hats to decide we all have to lose everything in order for the world to change.... smh🤬
01:12 AM - Jun 15, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it