17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 June, 08:48
VK getting hit with the ‘sensitive content’ warning for his picture of Bob-ara’s Bush

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Second Seed @SecondSeed
14 June, 09:26
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I deleted my account on Truth yesterday. The censorship is rampant (not just the sensitivety blanket) and I think there are undercover human moderators (infiltrators) that are covering the censorship up.

I found out about the censorship by trying to post a video on Uvalde School Shooting and the strangeness of the people interviewed by the media. It would post successfully and just disappear. Tried this a few times with the same result. I also tried posting without the link and with just the words Uvalde School Shooting Hoax and it woukd disappear.

Then there were 2accounts making strange claims that they could see the post, but this was BS. They also went up in the conversation to “smooth” things over and were outright lying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SecondSeed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Second Seed, click on at the bottom under it