Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
17 June, 11:46
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
💙💙💙☀️✨🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
15 June, 07:07
I watch this every single time I see it.
RUN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 06:57
I still love him ... awesome!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 June, 01:38
👀

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
15 June, 07:48
Gives me chills every time I watch!!! 🙏💕🙏

Diana DJT @Diana
15 June, 06:35
Love this incredible man😘 he would be proud #wwg1wga🇺🇸

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 03:24
💖💫

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 June, 01:41
🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 12:24
This never gets old: my fav video.
Visions this mornng:
✍️I was with soldiers in a jungle looking terrain at 1st then not.
There was fighting.
✍️They were in full dress, tan type gear. Idk where we were wasnt sure we were even on Earth. They pulled this guy out of some sort of hole. At first I thought the hole was in the ground but then it looked more like the hull of a ship kind of like the top of a tank, tube looking opening.
✍️He was some kind of ET they put him on a stretcher and we were transporting him in some type of ship. It looked like the inside of a tank but 10 times bigger. He was very important but idk why.
✍️Then Ospreys came to pick us up.The guy was transported on the stretcher and appeared to be ok. Idk who he was but he was alive.
✍️We flew back to a military camp.
✍️The soldiers were very happy, patting each other on the back and hoo- rahing!
Wide awake vision that's all I got!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 June, 03:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, i think we ARE at war on other levels. Fighting some "negative others". Some "positive others" are helping us....THERE IS A WAR...it just has not reached this level yet, for the most part. I believe what you described DID happen. i have had "remembrances" of much...that is why what you described fits. Oh, and yep...hoorahing is Great😁

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 June, 12:00
The best.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
14 June, 11:29
I still have hope he is still alive. I have this hope for a lot of people.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 June, 10:52
Never gets old

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
14 June, 10:12
my favorite clip ever

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 June, 10:01

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 June, 09:08
imma go out on a limb and say that Andrew Breitbart did not kill himself…

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
14 June, 09:05
This is by far my favorite - LOVE❤️

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 June, 08:03
This will never get old…ever. I hope he knows how badass this is.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
14 June, 08:01
MAGA Cubed Patriot!

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
14 June, 07:53
HUMANITY is so kind and peaceful, that [they] have to open borders, open jails and grow their own murderers. So proud of you IsBe's