TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 June, 03:59
TRUTH is not a competition... it's just TRUTH. There cannot be TWO Truths... just ONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 June, 04:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah, I saw that too. The video I share explains that this is how they are explaining it. They are also saying that they fuel the wings for "balance", lol! They're trying to tell full grown adults that 20 full-size elephants on either wing of the plane are there to balance 240 small souls in the body of the planeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They ALSO do not explain what these special wings are made of that can hold this weight-----> because a damn GOOSE can damage the body of the plane if it hits the plane!
AGE OF AQUARIUS---> we are moving from Secrets and Lies to Truth, the lifting of the veil over Everything---> and Abundance. Hoping Abundance will win. But we know the Truth and it's coming out faster than the Left GANGSTERS can catch up!
04:27 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 June, 05:10
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I see it and raise you 20

I always wondered that also.

I will ask a pilot the next time I see one, and see if they have a gag order on their job.

14 June, 05:24
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I never thought about it too, lol! After looking in I can't go back. However, if I ever got to fly again I would feel slightly safer not imagining a lot of fuel, lolol! I cannot fly because I won't take any shots to do it.... even at the cost of not being able to see my loved ones... not doing it.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
14 June, 05:39
No gag order. The engines run on jet fuel and that is it. The only time compressed air is used is to start an engine, either from an APU or start cart. This is diversion info.