True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
MC DEES just got rebranded in Russia the golden arches has been removed and logo changed this is very telling is it not?
01:06 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 June, 11:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Don't mix food and politics? Naivity anyone?

Who has been controlling our food sources and approving chemicals / toxins / GMOs in our food supply for years? Followed by sick care and big pharma to round out their "All American" formula!
Now available worldwide!

Interwoven like a fine wool blanket!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 06:15
So no more human meat so it will probably have less human calories and be KURU FREE let's say? Awesome, maybe I will eat there again if I'm in Russia!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kira Kju @kju17
14 June, 05:00
as Putin said: the world is changing...
ale je hezké, jak si z nich dělají prdel...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 June, 03:02
I have not verified this, but I just heard yesterday that McDonald's is the biggest land owner in the world. They even surpassed the Catholic Church.

14 June, 03:24
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
were they were. Not anymore we are witnessing the demise of these fast food human meat chains. It all seems to be happening in russia I want to move there instead hahah

14 June, 02:25
Who here is angry that they got rid of the deep state mc dees and their human meat? by the looks of it some seem to be getting worked up. I say good on them probably now serving better food I wil order some that is for sure

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 June, 02:19
I will not patronize woke business here or there!

Pepe Kek @Pepe
14 June, 02:18
This is what the best is yet to come has come up with, keep it.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 02:04
It's now called McDeesnuts! LOL

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 01:43
Good for them

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm happy for them too but I'm kind of jealous in a way that they get to "go first" to rebuild their country after the reset...And doing it the right way without the shackles of the Rothchilds and the Cabal breathing down their necks...Love watching them not only rebrand McDonalds but their whole country! Good for them and us for sure!