https://theMarkAttwoodShow...
10:41 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
16 June, 02:01
In response Save the Children to her Publication
lol.......

...are you guys serious?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
14 June, 12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 June, 12:19
If this is real untouched video it's absolutely amazing

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 June, 11:49
That video is fascinating and creepy at the same time.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 June, 11:47
Sounds crazy but I have, for unexplained reasons, expected to see something like this! No idea why. A vision? A dream from childhood? 🤷‍♀️This video really excites me! 😊

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 June, 11:42
This makes sense with the earth being a plane instead of a sphere.
Incredible sight!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 11:26
So is this for real?

Why would it be so much closer from the Artic Circle than anywhere else, I mean that is one hell of a difference?

So when my guide showed me the planet that I lived on before this life, that was one of the things that was so amazing.
There was what seemed to be either a pick moon or another planet that while standing on the surface of the planet looked like this!
Almost so close I felt like I could fly a plane just a mile or two and touch it.

Is this for real vinentumkennedy ????

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 June, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can’t tell myself. My initial intuition was it was not an organically filmed and untouched video. Would love to see other vantage points or something to validate. Looks amazing.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 June, 02:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hmm

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
13 June, 11:25
Awesome. But I tell ya what: if the moon ever gets that close, we're in trouble. 🙃

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 June, 12:18
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Not if it's cold plasma - I've done research & have seen & read things from several sources that the sun is hot plasma & the moon is cold plasma

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 June, 11:03
😳