Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 June, 11:08
Getting unreal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 June, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting video but could benefit from better music. This nursery rhyme rap music is hard to listen to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
13 June, 04:12
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I’m kinda with you. It feels like something gnawing at my brain, lol. Maybe I’m just gettimg old. 🤣

13 June, 05:06
In response Little Bird to her Publication
There's also this for those who need proof.

https://youtu.be/iskabskhE...
CIA Agent Admits Agency Created Gangster Rap To ‘Fill Private Prisons’ by ‘Glamorizing Criminality’ - YouTube

John Homeston, a retired CIA agent, admitted this week on that the CIA was behind the creation of gangster rap in the late 80s in order to “glamorize crimina...

Thank you! Sadly enough, it’s not surprising. We didn’t have school shootings when we were young. :/
08:23 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by LittleBird203 in this post can reply
13 June, 08:56
In response Little Bird to her Publication
And we didn't have so many violent attacks against people in the subway or walking down the street. I've seen so many of them that just make me sick to my stomach

13 June, 10:53
Agreed. The anger is turning people into savages. :(