Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 June, 11:08
Getting unreal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Interesting video but could benefit from better music. This nursery rhyme rap music is hard to listen to.
03:50 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Little Bird @LittleBird203
13 June, 04:12
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I’m kinda with you. It feels like something gnawing at my brain, lol. Maybe I’m just gettimg old. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 05:03
In response Little Bird to her Publication
You're not getting old. Good music can be appreciated across all age groups. I like Gershwin and Cole Porter as much as Led Zeppelin and Beck.
They were all musical geniuses in their own way and part of the popular music scene in their day. But sometime around 2000 the music industry was infected with the Cabal plot to replace beauty in the arts with ugliness. Look at what passes for modern "art," and sells for millions. Or the actors in Hollywood who fill the lead roles. Tom Holland and Timothee Chalamet are now playing roles once played by Robert Redford, Paul Newman and Clark Gable. Femininity has replaced the strong, masculine role model. And don't get me started on Zendaya. Not only is "she" most likely a he, but making Zendaya the lead actress in most Hollywood blockbusters is a real insult to male movie watchers.
Most popular music, like the song here, is shallow, repetitive and uninspired. Which pretty accurately describes everything these days.

13 June, 05:06
In response Little Bird to her Publication
There's also this for those who need proof.

https://youtu.be/iskabskhE...
CIA Agent Admits Agency Created Gangster Rap To ‘Fill Private Prisons’ by ‘Glamorizing Criminality’ - YouTube

John Homeston, a retired CIA agent, admitted this week on that the CIA was behind the creation of gangster rap in the late 80s in order to “glamorize crimina...