Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 June, 01:02
NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie."

Barr smiled and added: "Hu hu hu hu..."

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 June, 01:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It didn’t take Trump saying anything to get me thinking that the election was stolen. I saw it with my own eyes. Calling the election for Biden in states where Trump had a big lead. Seeing votes decrease for Trump and increase for Biden right on TV. Seeing HUGE Trump lead in PA get whiped over night. Seeing suitcases of ballets being run through the machines multiple times in GA AFTER a fake water pipe burst. Battleground states stopping the vote count but then start counting again when no one was looking. Covering the windows while votes were counted so no one could see. Machines connected to the internet and able to be accessed by anyone. Ballots being trucked in from other states. I didn’t need anyone to tell me or guide me on believing this was fraud. We all saw it with our own eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
I knew it before the election even started and directly from DJT's mouth. He gave what appeared to be an impromptu press conference walking down a hallway and answered the questions about how he felt the election would go. In a very un-Trumplike manner he said that he hoped he would win since he doesn't like to lose. I knew right then that he 100% would lose and he planned for it.
02:20 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it