Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie."

Barr smiled and added: "Hu hu hu hu..."

disclosetv
01:02 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 June, 03:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There was no election. The US have been in an " state of emergency " since March 2020 ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 June, 02:09
I wish I could actually see his mouth moving to the words. Is this legit???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
13 June, 02:06
Barr was, is and will always be a deep state swamp rat.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 June, 10:25
In response Where Have All The Cowboys Gone to her Publication
NAZI OSS/CIA agents Donald & Bill Barr. Once a NAZI...ALWAYS A NAZI . William Pelham "Bill" Barr (born May 23, 1950)
From 1971 to 1977, Barr was employed by the CIA. From 1971 to 1977, During his law school years he was an analyst in the Intelligence Directorate division, then an assistant in the Office of Legislative Counsel and a CIA agency liaison to Congress from 1975 to 1977.
And NAZI hang out with NAZI's. Bill Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and are said to be “good friends”. Robert Müeller “son of NAZI Gestapo” Heinrich Müeller

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
13 June, 02:06
Barr was, is and will always be a deep state swamp rat.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 01:59
Disinformation is real.

💧72 & 💧76

🧐💧76 was noted in 2 of of my posts re: VK's posts yesterday (beaver & Alice in Wonderland)

💧72
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧76
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

2 pics👇

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 June, 01:49
Between this, VK’s unreal post, protestors at the SC, and several decodes I’ve seen in the last few minutes, I’m feeling some serious high energy LFG NOW vibes! Wheeeeee!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
13 June, 01:48
why so many arrests for voter fraud then??.... 🤣

pass the butter.....God wins

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 June, 01:26
That laugh is super awkward. Maybe designed to bring attention.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 June, 01:24
what are you thinking Johnny ? Is Barr playing a game ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 June, 01:37
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Not stolen by fisical fraud, it was software thing. Preprogrammed.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 June, 01:20
It didn’t take Trump saying anything to get me thinking that the election was stolen. I saw it with my own eyes. Calling the election for Biden in states where Trump had a big lead. Seeing votes decrease for Trump and increase for Biden right on TV. Seeing HUGE Trump lead in PA get whiped over night. Seeing suitcases of ballets being run through the machines multiple times in GA AFTER a fake water pipe burst. Battleground states stopping the vote count but then start counting again when no one was looking. Covering the windows while votes were counted so no one could see. Machines connected to the internet and able to be accessed by anyone. Ballots being trucked in from other states. I didn’t need anyone to tell me or guide me on believing this was fraud. We all saw it with our own eyes.

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
13 June, 02:40
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I think all of us who are currently in this fight, knew ahead of time, there would be an attempt to steal the election. It was too obvious.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 June, 10:40
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Exactly! Not to mention all the counties that had more votes than population. And the most obvious was vitually no one showing up for any Biden functions but overflow crowds for Trump, car parades, boat parades etc. C'mon man!

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 June, 01:14
Bad for them that he laughed 😊