Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
Blackface Hitler has got the WEF-Pox again.

Probably comms for him being a fascist cunt.

Excuse the language but its Trudeau so I'm allowed.
02:03 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 June, 08:02
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Just give TrueDope the final BOOSTER and be done

This one was spawned directly from the devil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 June, 11:22
lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 June, 11:19
It’s ok, I am from Scotland, that word isn’t a big deal there and if anyone deserves being called that...it is Trudeau AKA little Castro.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 June, 11:19
Blah Blah Blah, they all say the same thing when they get Covid... I'm okay because I got my vax and am a member of the booster of the month club. Then comes their public service announcement for All to get their shots. Bravo for your name calling!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 June, 10:20
😂😂😂👍 Nailed it!

😂😂😂👍 Nailed it!

😂😂😂👍 Nailed it!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 June, 10:12
said the ghost.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 June, 10:03
No apology necessary. You’re 100% correct.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 June, 10:00
That totally made my day!!

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 June, 09:21

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 June, 08:02
Mate, keep that language up and we’ll make you an honourary Aussie!! We can even use cunt as a term of endearment.. eg.. ‘yeah, that cunt’s not too bad….. ‘

However, the way you used it here, is it’s most preferred and purest form mate!!

👍🏻

13 June, 08:56
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
To solidify my learned and honourary Aussie title, I will state that John Eales was a better and more talented captain than Martin Johnson, Don Bradman was the best ever, Douglas Jardin was a cunt, and Major Les Hiddins (the bushtucker man) was the original and best alongside his mate Derby Jamba Jimba.

Yes, I know I passed.

I also know what a Waltzing Matlida actually is.

Mark Harris @TWILIGHTLEAF17
13 June, 07:37
It's 🐒 pox on his lips this time but he wants to soundly manly so says rona for third time.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
13 June, 05:30
Let's test his mental capacity - he might need to be detained. He keeps getting shots and keeps testing positive. He can't be trusted to run a country. Maybe he just doesn't want to be seen and asked questions. Hmmmm

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 June, 05:25
Let's see... Last time, he wore a Gitmo Boot afterwards.

Where will this round end up? 🙏👏👏👏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 June, 05:10
Is it Wrong To Be entertained by seeing VK Repost .,.,

Trudeau is A C-()-N-T ?

Guilty as Charged✋

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 June, 04:44
Even Justin Bieber is rolling his eyes at this one

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 June, 05:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
His wife's dad is a big Christian.
He hopefully will lead them to
the treatments/ cures we know
about.

It's clear, the Cabal tricked them,
gave them the deadly lot &
wants them dead.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 June, 04:13
What makes me the angriest, is that, most of us working, give close to half our salary in taxes to have them redistribute our money and tell us what we can do.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 June, 03:36

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
13 June, 03:32

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 June, 03:22
No rules you allowed to cuntasize Trudeau, right on target!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 June, 03:20
The vaxxed kerp getting " covid" or a virus they label "covid" because their immune systems are severely weakened. I doubt any of [ them] got jabbed with the death and clot shot. 🙄

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
13 June, 03:19
Sure seems like everyone that gets COVID-19 is proud of their non-functioning vaccine. What a clown show.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 June, 03:22
He says he is a face painting enthusiast :)
I couldn't decide on which funny to share so here's 3

13 June, 03:32
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 June, 03:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
That made me laugh so hard

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 June, 03:17
iT Is sCIenCe.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 June, 05:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
He has covid again? Is this the second or third time?

Blu Bird donated @se0861
13 June, 03:13
Have lost count, third time ?

13 June, 03:15
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
Yeah, three times now.

Silver Top @Silvered
13 June, 03:12
Now you don't tell folks to take a 'shot' for anyone elses health.....THAT is just plain stupid! You take your OWN advice and I will take mine! Stop the practise of medicine with NO right to do so! Add to all that....it isn't a vaccine....does not qualify!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 June, 03:08
😂