Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 June, 12:28
A vial full of "blood clots" from post-vaccine post-mortem adults. Turns out they aren't BLOOD clots at all, they are complex "biostructures" that are growing and building inside the blood vessels and arteries. Far larger structures are being found in femoral arteries and carotid arteries.

See shocking microscopy photos at: https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
So the mRNA is reprogramming peoples bodies to produce proteins and structures (which spread in the circulatory system like wires in electrical conduit) and incorporate the injected/consumed graphine oxide into a secondary nervous system; potentially controlled remotely by 5G.

Other reports suggested that formaldehyde doesn't stop them from continuing to form.

Zombies.

Will this stuff animate the muscles in dead bodies?

Satan's armies.
01:38 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 June, 02:17
In response Water Mark to his Publication
They will be called the undead. I tell ya what if I start seeing zombies...I'll pray myself into another timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 June, 02:12
They've been showing all of this for years - everyone loved Walking Dead. How you love them now?

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 June, 02:04
Reminds one of the movie, World War Z.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 01:57
Ok, this is the stuff of nightmares. I can't even imagine. I'm surrounded by them...someone come rescue me now.😱