Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I keep getting the feeling that something BIG is going to happen this week.
12:11 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 June, 01:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Me too but unfortunately some days I have the feeling that something big ´s going to happen with our Earth !!! Not spreading fear, just a feeling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
14 June, 12:25
I pray to God it does because we are about to lose our homes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 June, 01:41
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Sending prayers that you can keep your home!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
14 June, 12:20
my exact words to my hubby last night. as i was in prayer and worship i felt in my spirit that something big was coming. a mighty moveo if God is on its way. be ready!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 10:57

14 June, 10:51

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
14 June, 10:41
dude… check out those numbers ✨👀

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 10:38
vibin~~~~

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 June, 10:30
Me too.

14 June, 09:57
11:11 post. 🥰

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 09:51
Definitely feels like something is brewing!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 09:23

You can feel it coming!

Many may not realize it but we have been waiting for this moment all our lives!

All these things converging all at once!
Nana thinks she's about to blow too!

https://youtu.be/YkADj0TPr...
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video) - YouTube

@Genesis The Last Domino? Double-CD and 4LP sets out now fromhttp://www.genesis.lnk.to/TheLastDomino“In The Air Tonight” was the first single from Phil Colli...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 June, 09:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WE SHALL BE FREE! ALL GLORY TO YAHWY

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 June, 09:03
Me too Cowboy.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
14 June, 08:36
Me too 😂

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 June, 07:14
I feel something big coming too. 🙏🏻

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
14 June, 07:09
same

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
14 June, 06:36
Happy Birthday Mr T-Man!!!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 June, 05:15
TS 12:11>32

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
14 June, 02:03
Prophesy is being fulfilled on an almost daily basis. And the Lord stated that there would be signs and wonders in this time we're in. Sounds like you're plugged in, so you may be permitted to observe something big. (Hopefully not multiple giant mushroom clouds here in the U.S.)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
13 June, 01:43
just remembered was it VK's target wait reached on the 25th june, stars aligning?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 June, 10:43
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
You are correct. VK’s goal is 177.6 by June 25th.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
13 June, 12:37
Please God!🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 June, 12:17
full moon tomorrow and its a super moon which can trigger tsunami and extreme weather sesmic events…eyes on the PNW

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 June, 12:15
IKR? I have to keep telling myself
Self....."No matter what ..stay calm"