Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I have a theory that very well possibly might hold up. I believe Trump will be indicted, and he will go to trial, at that time they will introduce Nancy Pelosi‘s laptop as evidence, and I believe they said that they have emails or messages with the Democrats coordinating with antifa and BLM, possibly in regards to the insurrection. now this possibly might not be allowed to be introduced, or they will disregard it despite the irrefutable evidence and prosecute Trump anyway, which could trigger the EBS, and this makes sense because it will be broadcasted for everyone to see and we know at least 90% around the world are going to be watching this trial, they will commit treason on national television for the whole world to see.
11:40 AM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
13 June, 12:39
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Nice theory! Thank you for sharing.

"The first arrest will shock the world."
I've seen that over & over through the months.
Is this the catalyst for that perhaps?
Months ago, I thought it would be connected to "vaccine" injuries, and somehow blaming DJT for that. But the "vaccine" stories seem to have waned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 June, 12:15
Problem is the sheeple are not concerned by the crimes committed by the cabal, their attention would be solely on "Yayy, Trump is prosecuted!" The only way everyone is going to wake up is if the Fake news media admits they were lying... and not just here and there... announcing it every day. And that does not look like it's going to happen anytime soon. If they use Trump in that manner... then it means the white hats are using Patriots to start riots? That would prove the point of the fake news media that we were the turbulent ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 June, 12:11
How can they present the laptop as evidence if it was obtained illegally?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 June, 01:13
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
not the laptop , the contents taken of it.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 June, 01:38
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
pretty certain they had warrants issued for those laptops, militarynhas massive pull and can do things no other agencies can

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 June, 12:11
Agree,
They are walking into the trap.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 12:04
I agree with you....

"How do you introduce evidence legally?"

3 💧s:
https://qalerts.net/?q=Int...

2 pics👇

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 12:26
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
wasn't there a mention from Q as to
Huma or Podesta 1st???
want it to be soo many...
Obama would would shock the world 🤣

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 11:57
1st arrest will shock the world.🤔🤔🤔

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
13 June, 12:14
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Trump or Biden? How do you do a poll on AU?? lol

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 June, 11:54
im thinking that could happen as well! I verified with Kim Runner last night that there was a Q post that said something along the lines of How do you introduce evidence legally? That sure would be the way and all eyes around the world would be on it! Another one said first declass would shock the world and first arrest would show future direction.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 12:17
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
i posted the 3 💧s in comments above.😉

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 11:54
Only thing holding me back on same throry
Seems like all hell would brake loose
some Trump Supporters may loose it. not many but some?
my thoughts
Plus arrested is Jail where???
🤔

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 June, 11:53
This B. S. is leading to them diggging their own end.

The truth circles them.

We know!!

So they can put on a drama show but the enemy knows the false reality charade is up.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 June, 11:50
Can we really endure for the length of ANOTHER trial and whatever else comes up after that? At some point the people are just going to pop and the farther this rolls on the uglier that may look.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 June, 11:52
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
what better way to show the whole world including the Democrats who are asleep on national television that our own government committed treason framing a former president, I think that would warrant justification for a military takeover especially when they’re showing irrefutable evidence off of Pelosi‘s on laptop

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 June, 11:53
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Q said how do you intoduce evidence legally, well this is how you do that.