Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Remember this: never ever ever ever give up.

Happy Sunday Patriots.
01:28 PM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 June, 10:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
jim Valvano
“Don't give up . . . don't ever give up.” And that's what I'm going to try to do every minute that I have left. I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. If you see me, smile and maybe give me a hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
22 June, 10:04
How much worse is it going to get?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 June, 03:15
Yes sir !!! and..................huuummmm 🤔

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 June, 12:52
Good morning prayers out to you for safe travels. :)

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
13 June, 06:14
TRUTH . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
Lots of 17 Vibes here . #vibecheck

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 June, 01:07
It is not in our DNA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:03
No damn chance of that Doq!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 June, 12:05
I will never, ever give up. Not only must we help save our country for future generations but for ourselves as well as we know if we give up the government is coming after us the disobedient ones. Hope you had a great Sunday.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
12 June, 11:27
Nooe. Not a chance! Press forward!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 June, 11:05
i will never give up, never stop fighting and will never surrender 🇨🇦

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 June, 11:05
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
so help me god forever and ever .

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 June, 11:27
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 June, 10:12
Now you sound like Trump :D

Red Edge @Rededge
12 June, 06:42
'never give up'

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 June, 11:25
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Thank you I love this :)

Red Edge @Rededge
12 June, 04:50

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 June, 04:06
Too fucking far in to give up. I get discouraged, but give up? Nope, nada, not happening.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 June, 03:42
Happy Sunday and i won't give up thanks! :D

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
12 June, 03:42
Doq...are u Trump by any chance?

🤔

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 June, 03:16
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Can be related somehow. 🤔

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 June, 03:03
Thanks DoQ+! Youre a strong leader for that,! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 June, 01:35

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 01:34
Happy Sunday Doq! 🙏🏼🥰