Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 01:52
Just some clarification re. Ramsay-Hunt syndrome. It is one of the ways SHINGLES manifests. Same virus that causes chicken pox, which remains dormant in the body after the initial infection (and recovery). People who have an immunity weakness can have a recurrence of “chicken pox” but as SHINGLES, which sometimes manifests a Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, but it is still Shingles. The COVID vaccine destroys the immune system. As with HIV infection, the first symptoms of immune deficiency are skin infections and the recurrence of dormant viruses like Herpes and “chicken pox.” We will see more of this (and worse) - especially as the stupidest among us continue to get the injections.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
In my experience this does not only apply to the jabbed. Seems to manifest in the unjabbed (but who've probably had covid) too. Do you know of any evidence of this?
06:34 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 09:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Please re-read what I wrote. I NEVER said that Shingles (in any of its manifestations - including but not limited Ramsay-Hunt syndrome) is limited to the CON-VID jabbed. ANYONE who has ever had chicken pox can - if their immune system is depressed or, in the case of the CON-VID vaccinated, damaged or destroyed - experience a re-activation of the virus that causes chicken-pox. The infection re-occurs (always) as Shingles, and 1% of the time as Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome (which is still Shingles). This “re-activation” doesn’t just happen; the immune system must be weak or no longer functioning.

The CON-VID injections are gene therapy. They modify cell function to produce viral spike proteins, which trigger an immune response…CONSTANTLY. There is no “off switch.” A person doesn’t need to be a doctor to understand the ramifications of this. Over time, the immune system is depleted; similar to AIDS. The person is left susceptible to all infection; especially re-activation of viruses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 10:10
Yes that makes sense. i apologise because shud hv explained my query further in that i know ppl who've had other symptoms attributed to the vax - by people who are unvaxed but who've had covid, so am curious is all.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 10:10
Yes that makes sense. i apologise because shud hv explained my query further in that i know ppl who've had other symptoms attributed to the vax - by people who are unvaxed but who've had covid, so am curious is all.