mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 June, 10:39
One of the things the Putin op in Ukraine has shown was the Cabal BioLabs funded by the US. I don't believe, I ever saw any Anon point out Ukraine and Biolabs until after the Russian Op.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 June, 12:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Russia called several security meeting to talk about them, America lied and dismissed the claim and that was that. Anyone heard anything more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 June, 05:06
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, but in Russian media. The rest of the world is ignoring that story. It was also on one National TV in my country 2 days ago. The story of biolabs popped up on the first day of the special op. Documents were presented as well.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 June, 09:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Russia has now presented 2 times at UN.

Clandestinne from TG has been tracking this. Pretty well. He has a substack. He just released 1 new newsletter

https://bioclandestine.sub...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 June, 09:10
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes, and it's suppressed by the corrupt MSM. Indeed, nothing changes and awakes people until MSM falls.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Boy, isn’t that the absolute truth! I am gobsmacked that there are those that still don’t see thru their piles of crapola!
02:56 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it