mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 June, 10:39
One of the things the Putin op in Ukraine has shown was the Cabal BioLabs funded by the US. I don't believe, I ever saw any Anon point out Ukraine and Biolabs until after the Russian Op.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 June, 12:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Russia called several security meeting to talk about them, America lied and dismissed the claim and that was that. Anyone heard anything more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Yes, but in Russian media. The rest of the world is ignoring that story. It was also on one National TV in my country 2 days ago. The story of biolabs popped up on the first day of the special op. Documents were presented as well.
05:06 AM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
11 June, 02:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
ThankQ! 😊👍

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 June, 09:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Russia has now presented 2 times at UN.

Clandestinne from TG has been tracking this. Pretty well. He has a substack. He just released 1 new newsletter

https://bioclandestine.sub...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 June, 09:10
Yes, and it's suppressed by the corrupt MSM. Indeed, nothing changes and awakes people until MSM falls.

11 June, 02:57
Thanks for the link Mars! 👍😀