Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 01:52
Just some clarification re. Ramsay-Hunt syndrome. It is one of the ways SHINGLES manifests. Same virus that causes chicken pox, which remains dormant in the body after the initial infection (and recovery). People who have an immunity weakness can have a recurrence of “chicken pox” but as SHINGLES, which sometimes manifests a Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, but it is still Shingles. The COVID vaccine destroys the immune system. As with HIV infection, the first symptoms of immune deficiency are skin infections and the recurrence of dormant viruses like Herpes and “chicken pox.” We will see more of this (and worse) - especially as the stupidest among us continue to get the injections.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Ramsey Hunt Syndrome, shingles is a jab injury.
02:05 PM - Jun 11, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 02:16
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Well, from what I understand, the injury is VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). I don’t know if the virus that causes chicken pox is IN the injections - I know for certain that the injections destroy the immune system. People who took the injections (depending on how many) will all experience deminished and destroyed immune function, which leaves them open to all manner of infection (or - in the case of shingles (and all of its forms) - a recurrence/reactivation of infection). The CON-VID infections destroy the immune system (the ultimate vaccine injury).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 June, 03:27
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
It’s criminal and tragic for those who took the jabs. Wasn’t sure if Bieber actually took jabs but killing the immune syatem should wake up more people. It’s a form of the precipice.