Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Forgiveness is the single hardest part of this fight, I find. So difficult to remove the sting of iniquity. To understand that the pain is a choice takes a lot of work. But not doing it leads to being paralysed by toxic resentment.
11:17 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 June, 08:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Am finding it easier to ask G_d to forgive them thus releasing the burden of doing it myself!
It works! (for me)
Quite liberating!
("Judgement is mine saith The Lord")

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
12 June, 05:21
I have a real problem with forgiveness because there's still some sort of power involved in an 'act of forgiveness' - feels icky. It's far more comfortable for me to just accept. I accept all humans are fundamentally flawed & make bad choices, that we are all learning, that I do not have power over anyone but myself & that everyone has their own path to travel - none of my business. We're all in the hands of karma, so if someone acts negatively towards me, I accept them and what they have done and leave it to the universe to correct the error.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
11 June, 01:05
I had a dream once and you have to imagine what it would be like if we didn't waste half our lives or more than half our lives on useless energy down below. To go to work to keep ourselves alive, what would be possible if we put our energy into other things? no hate towards others, charity and family. what would that mean for our civilization? What a spiritual ascent we would have within us. We can get that far. We must rid ourselves of this total enslavement and realize there is so much more.💛

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 June, 12:48
THIS HELPS ME!

Christus Vexed @jefzef
11 June, 12:13
Two things that help me forgive:

I remind myself that I've acquired a mountain of unpardonable debt in my lifetime. I hope for forgiveness all the time.

I remind myself that I'm not forgiving for the perpetrator's sake, I'm doing it for God's sake. Love of God and His will makes it a little easier to swallow.

The hardest things for me to forgive are offences that continue in perpetuity. That's a tough row to hoe.

Blessings, and my prayers to help you.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 June, 11:52
Well you know the saying...WWJD?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 June, 11:44
Good afternoon Martin that is the hardest to do is to forgive but if we dont forgive we wont be forgiven it takes time but dont let it go on to long cause it will kill your soul God will Judge all according to his book . I do not like for one second wants going on or whats gone on in
my life i haven’t been a saint im a sinner but i want forgiveness so i give all to him . Yes we have been siined against and we’ve sin against others God says confess your wrongdoing and he wiil remember no more . we can not stop rhis crazy world but we can prsy it will stop . i go straight to God no churches. you dont gain any time back for worrying he says give to me and i will give you rest . I am sure you all ready know this but just saying to remind my self . To far away friend. 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 June, 11:36
. 🙌🏻🥲

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 June, 11:35
so true and probably the most important part of our growth - I have not totally achieved it yet - I find myself with hurt feelings and sometimes that leads to anger. Working on it

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 June, 11:31
100%
Letting that Ego go so the heart can reign is so much easier said than done.

Good Vibrations @GoodVibrations
11 June, 11:29
forgive yourself, others, life, and God, on a regular basis

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 June, 11:27
100% with lot'svin my life!!!
very well said as usual with you🙂🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 June, 11:23