Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
This will kill all the bots hopefully.
09:28 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
11 June, 01:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I have yet to join. Waiting…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 June, 01:49
OMG! True colors coming out over there with all the whiners complaining they can’t have more followers (by saying they can’t follow people back). My fave are the memes they can’t follow DJT. Like you get on TS and follow 7500 ppl before you follow DJT? Jumping ship for Getrr. Flush the bots and derail the trains and have some real convos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 June, 01:11
I have a different mission

I follow ALL of them that follow me so I can watch who they are
so I know who is trying to mislead my KINGS people

remember we are his KINGS GUARD
we know how to sift thru the bullshit

;)

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 June, 09:32
This was my biggest pet peeve when I first got on Truth. The trains. Its all i could see and it blocked out other content. I get having a bigger account can help get information spread further but I feel some times folks think it makes them more socially popular as well. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 June, 09:47
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I just realized that what they do if you have over 7.5K is those followers won't be seen on your feed. I believe this is why people are mad. The order is all off. You can't see anyone's recent follows, they hide that on purpose so that you can't find other active users easily who will follow you.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 June, 01:52
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
A lot of tge ones I’ve seen complaining seems to come from ego their voice isn’t heard. IMO those that need to hear what someone has to say will, and visa a versa.