Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
11 June, 05:10
In response Save the Children to her Publication
would love this to be true as mine was usupended 2 years ago and until I get SR22 insurance which I cant afford I cannot get it back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
11 June, 12:35
Took the David Lester Straight last weekend.
Our country has been operating much too far away from honoring Constitutional protections for many Americans. And those people suspect that its going to get worse before it gets better; if its going to get better at all.

The next event is designed to teach you how to protect yourself from violations of your Constitutional protections, and how to protect your family, and your private property.

David Straight - South Dallas
Level 1 and Level 2 Combined Meeting

Attend Live or Online From Home
June 17-18-19, 2022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 June, 10:59
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
how do we sign up???

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
10 June, 04:59
renewals and taking a written test again if you move to a new state need to go for sure.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 June, 04:24
David Straight is a great teacher about our real rights that most of us have not been aware of. There is so much to learn:
https://youtu.be/xh_ZbLjNd...

11 June, 10:58
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

11 June, 10:58
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

LeLe John @Grace1125
10 June, 03:46
DMV just another Govt Scam for Money and Control. i love this Truth so much

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
10 June, 03:40
if this is recent, maybe so all the illegals can drive with no license??

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 June, 04:40
In response Daveqn Mont to his Publication
That was my first thought, 2nd thought if you don’t have a license you can’t verify a person’s ID for voting.