Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
10 June, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
David Straight is a great teacher about our real rights that most of us have not been aware of. There is so much to learn:
https://youtu.be/xh_ZbLjNd...
04:24 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 June, 10:58
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
great info within these video. so much to learn. i knew about right to travel years ago. i watched 2 of the videos today. Wow. The question is where do i start. God has called me this week to do my part. i just do not know what or where to start.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 June, 04:43
yup, I'm a state national and went to David's events just to take people after I became. Alot of case law with this, They are postal roads and in private day to day (non commercial) they are not to even stop you!