Kim Runner @kimrunner
TRUTH Social currently... bots or same users?
11:53 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 June, 11:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I had this same type experience the other day. About 10 different folllows in a row from similar sounding accounts. Strange. Our names are already on lists. Hope it is a stinger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
11 June, 10:21
something is off. between all the trains, and fan pages, im having a hard time with it. there’s a lot of crap to navigate through to get to actual content where you can actually interact with other people. most days i just dont have the time to cut through it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 June, 10:17
good deal of accounts following me have a bot vibe?

Diana DJT @Diana
11 June, 09:44
Feeling like the TS is some kind of sting operation, like the 2020 election, actually like Telegram better, but AU is still my fav🥰
Not quite sure what’s going on but something is up with it🤔

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 June, 05:34
Got any more of them,
normal people to talk to?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:37
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
lol

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
10 June, 03:59
I just got a ton of follows from these type of accounts. It’s hard for me to get too invested in that platform until or unless its taken care of. This site feels more and more like home every day, quirkiness and all.

10 June, 04:16
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I feel the exact same way!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 03:58
Could be copycats. They must let them use any handle they want.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
10 June, 12:55
They just all magically started following me at once LOL!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
10 June, 12:41
Bots are evrywhere 🤦🏽‍♀️

Awesome vibes BTW 👇

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
10 June, 12:30
if only there was a way to make them battle each other!
https://youtu.be/ELaeirIZw...
Robot Wars 2017 (Series 9) - Top 15 Battles - YouTube

After another series of Robot Wars draws to a close, it's only fitting to make another list of some of the best battles the series had to offer.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 June, 12:17
I saw either bots or trolls are using military and other law enforcement handles on TS as well. They aren’t verified but still people are falling for it.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 04:01
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
There's no reason to follow those anymore. Infiltration and fraudulent accounts abound.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 12:05
I am just not a fan if TS. Does that make me less Patriotic👀😅😅😅

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 June, 02:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
not at all, its strange over there

Carmina Smith @gamma1
11 June, 09:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I'm not a fan either, it's a big letdown from what I expected, AU is my fav.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
10 June, 12:04
Bots everywhere

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
10 June, 12:43
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
E’ry time I pull it up, it be a block party!!!
wishing them well but def has icky vibes. Stayin frosty…

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 June, 11:56
I was just thinking the same, sync.

Been seeing some reporting there are bots over there.Thought that was eliminated there.

10 June, 11:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I don't think you can ever eliminate bots unfortunately.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
10 June, 11:56
At this point, WE know a BOT when we see one.😂