MSNBC admits Rioters were NOT from
Trump Rally!
05:58 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
12 June, 04:29
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
here’s antifa changing in the trees

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
12 June, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
11 June, 10:15
looks like as we were told MSM will try to #reconcile with their audience. Nah its too late

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 June, 04:25

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
10 June, 04:08
Are we finally gonna see some antifa little shits and crisis actors pos arrested for real?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 June, 03:46
Around the 6e I saw a video with opening the gates and pushing the rioters through. And after that the chaos was filmed inside the Capitol. In the heat of the fake-Trump-riot left laptops of Pelosi etcetera where confisqated by White Hats.. real of not real?
Time will tell... what a soap!

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
10 June, 03:41
She reaches a lot of people, one way to get them to hear the truth. I remember someone on FB saying once that if Maddow said it it must be true, maybe part of the plan.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 03:30
😅😂🤣she is a rat jumping ship right now cuz wh have a mental gun to her head. she is shitting cuzshe wants to try to stay relevant.

deep state is getting desperate!!

she must know something that is coming down the pike that we don't know yet.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 June, 01:26
Cool. I am the 222nd heart reactor to the post. ☺️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
10 June, 12:33
Me thinks Rachel is trying to cover her own ass‼️And that of the network because they know lawsuits are incoming! PANIC IN DC🧨🧨🧨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 June, 11:03
. ✅

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 June, 11:01
CNN HAS SEEN THE REST OF THEIR COLLEAGUES GETTING WHACKED SO THE REST OF THEM ARE CHANGING THEIR TUNE TO TRY TO SAVE THEMSELVES FROM THE CHOPPING BLOCK LITERALLY. 😳

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 June, 01:27
In response James Dean to his Publication

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 June, 10:58
🍿

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 June, 10:45
I thought madcow had been put out to pasture.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 June, 03:32
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Right??? Maybe this is an old screen shot.. LOL LOL She is done so you made me laugh.. Thanks I needed it..😂😂

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 June, 10:29
Truth always comes out! 🤣😂. That production “inside the capitol” was filmed either before or after J6! IMO.

They fake reality show reality, needs to end. 🤦‍♀️

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 June, 10:28
wha??? is he a new person now?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
10 June, 10:28
hope the real Rachel never comes back🤣

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
10 June, 10:24
All that video footage they showed last night was stuff I'd never seen before.....looks like something they "cooked up" over these last 17 months to fit their investigation! They are now blaming the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, but no mention of the FEDS who were really driving this scenario! Madcow basically saying that it wasn't really Trump supporters in the attack, but stopped short of back-tracking on the allegations that it was Trump who instigated the whole thing with his speech!! My God, the LIES coming from them last night.....STILL......and with straight faces! They will do or say anything in order to GET TRUMP! I guess my disbelief is thinking how in the world can soooo many people STILL not see what is really going on!

Ange Love @LoveM
10 June, 10:10
✨🇺🇸[Truth bombs]🔥🔥🔥❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 June, 10:05
She diisappeared for a month or so and came back a ‘different’ person. Funny how that works.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 03:31
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
He is 2.0 Rachel Madcow

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 June, 10:00
WH must have given her a deal. 😮

amy lilley @amylilley
10 June, 10:03
In response Love Wins to her Publication
They’re writing her script🐸

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 June, 09:55
Because the time line doesn't fit. Remember we waited for over half an hr for Potus to appear? He was late to speak for a reason. He must have known what was planned and held the people over for a reason. The riot started before the crowd broke. The whole thing is falling apart.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 June, 09:31
My son and I headed down to the Capitol before Trump finished speaking. There were tons of people already there.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 08:50
Watch the news this week.....

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 June, 08:12
Well Nine months on repeat might sink in a bit

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 June, 08:08
Its all a show. But you know this already.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 June, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK movie is in the last scene right? With gas prices so high i cant afford anymore popcorn

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
10 June, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's just a movie.. so my brother isn't going to die because he took the vaccine.. and my son and daughter-in-law are not going to die and leave my grandchildren orphans. Boy.. I'm glad it's only a movie!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 June, 08:05
woah - this is great news - this is what needs to happen - news forced to finally start telling the truth

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 June, 07:51
🔥🧊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 07:43
Just watched it. No wonder why I needed an extra blanket today because I do feel lately like we live in hell.