SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
June 10, 1999
New York City
(John had broken his foot in a paragliding accident at Martha's Vineyard over the Memorial Day weekend.)
03:35 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
10 June, 12:25
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
How does a seal swim with a broken foot only 1 month later?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 June, 12:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 June, 12:08
993 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10022

"The streets will not be safe for them."

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
10 June, 04:58
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thanks for that! And, yep, standing in front of a theatre. ;) (Unfortunately, that old gem closed down in 2001.)

And that address=269
2+6+9=17/Q
;)

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
10 June, 07:44
Aaaand July 17th! was his 1st day of freedom!!🐸

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 June, 07:03

Kristin Berdan @KristiLee
10 June, 06:37
Happy Friday Day V ...
Some More Fun Facts
K

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 08:13
In response Kristin Berdan to her Publication
That's crazy, our daughters have the same birthday. Mine woke me up at age 15. We both could have died on 9/11 ifvI didn't get a 2nd job offer.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 June, 05:46
I can relate. Trust me, the limitation is real and he would have been extra cautious 😎.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 June, 05:53
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
But I know you know that. 😏