Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 June, 07:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Get a bigger house and a larger sand box...😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
24 June, 07:42
I believe this sweet man is posting their update🐾😻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 03:17
darn just would load em up, pray they do not poop or pee in my truck before i get to a shelter♥️

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
12 June, 09:18
I hope he took them all. I'm sure a local shelter would help find homes.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 June, 06:33
Poor babies!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 June, 11:10
save all the children, one could grow up to be important

2p

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 June, 10:58
Soooo, my rainy day stock needs to be bigger, ok I can work that.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 June, 10:00
Well....ya just walk through the doors God opens. Okay God. Looks like you want me to take these and save them...you had me stop for a reason...and this is the task you've set before me. Gather them up...put them in the car...and get them home into a room or large dog crate...feed them...water them....and immediately call a no kill shelter or cat rescue. :) God showed you the one so that you could save the rest too.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 June, 10:15
😂😂 It was an ambush!😂😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 03:32
No choices really ya have to try to save em all!

Just like we have to try!

Have ya'll considered that in righting America's ship and for the most part also saving the whole world that we are not JUST saving the people??

Animals and Gaia too!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 June, 03:19
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Take them all home, feed em and find good homes.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
10 June, 02:48
Tis Is precisely how I got my cat, sort of.
I ran out of gas, so I was walking back along the highway, when out pops a lil guy about that size, bunch of scabs. So I carried him home in my shirt about 8km. He knew he was home, I know it because he knew where the food, water and toilet were, on his own within 5 min.
He still comes up every night to nuzzle. That's my cat-fren "squiddie" in my profile pic.

Ann Hubbard @OldmotherH
10 June, 07:44
i love how he says he thought he “was saving only one”…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 June, 05:14
No one left behind😍❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
10 June, 05:03
@VincentKennedy here's some yang for that ying ...

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
10 June, 04:50
take them all in in 3 months they can take care of them selfs mostly

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 June, 03:25
💪Legend...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 June, 02:59
They are family now.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
10 June, 01:22
Save them all & find them good homes.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 June, 12:43
Poor little things look very hungry.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 June, 12:13
You have to save them all....you must

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 June, 12:08
If you have to find a way you do.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
10 June, 12:07
You take them all and love them to pieces! ❤️

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
10 June, 12:01
the little meows 😍 this is so something i would dream when sleeping (the good dreams)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 11:51
🤣🤣🤣🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🤣 that's funny

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 June, 10:59
13 counted per update / bath
mirror 13=31
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
09 June, 10:53
Family is everything and mine would have grown exponentially

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 June, 10:52
Oh my heart 😘😘😘😘

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
09 June, 09:58
😊😊😊😊💕