Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 June, 02:22
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I don't believe for a second that anyone is in the DC jail.

Jaded? Perhaps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 June, 02:12
I purchased and read his book (released long before 1/6). It's very likely they set him up and are happy to keep him away and quiet . Just one small excerpt below. In addition, he spent many weekends in AZ at known trafficking sites photographing and harassing to help thwart child abductions. None of this is ever spoken of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
09 June, 01:45
Diagnosed as schizophrenic and released, if I recall....

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 June, 02:09
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Not true, still inside mostly solitary confinement up to 22 hours per day.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 June, 01:45
WE THE PEOPLE ONLY HAVE THE ILLUSTION OF LAW. THEM IS THE SYSTEM. WHY DO THEY, FBI KNOW EVERYONE OF THE SHOOTERS AT THESE FALSE FLAGS?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 June, 01:44
High level Anon sent me this Jake is a Patriot!