Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
08 June, 04:18
CDC now says monkey pox is now airborne!

Clown World

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
08 June, 06:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
"Monkey pox can be transmitted by aerosols" That is right in front of our faces. Couldn't have been any plainer as if to say.. "Hey, We got this monkey pox loaded into aerosols, Ya' want some?" I feel bad for those that come down with the monkey pox, especially those that took the vaccine so that they could continue to take care of their families. It's time. WE all need to start really listening to these evil creatures. Do you think they would still send out in your face warnings if they knew something bad was attached to their vehicle or home? I think not. Kinda like a Clint Eastwood warning, "Go ahead, make my day!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Monkey Pox is an adverse reaction of the vaccine which had monkey enzymes along with loads of other crap !

Their endgame is the small pox vaccine

the Small Pox vaccine started the Aids epidemic

Dr Fauci is the Aid`s King of killing your immune system

They are saying Shingles - Chicken Pox and Measles are Monkey Pox Also === Another drive to vaccinate You
06:32 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 June, 09:08
Small [ox vax leads to paralysis as n polio.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 June, 07:59
Yep👇

Just Diana @Diana19
08 June, 06:51
👍