Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 June, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
09 June, 01:17
CA - 95228 - BOOMS today, about 30, in volleys of 2's 3's and 4's, Vibration of ground, sounded like sub-terrain. Wife was even inside and thought I was pounding on the house. Lake Tulloch / Copperopolis CA. You could even feel it on your chest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 June, 10:51
Interesting All along north and South Carolina coast

08 June, 10:47
I could have sworn, I saw the ‘Bat Signal’ in the midst of those strikes. ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 8, 2022 at 9:18 PM]
I AM BATMAN!!!

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
08 June, 10:02
Wednesday 9pm in central Alabama again ...last night lightening was really bad but tonight OMG I have never seen or heard anything like what is going on tonight. what are they doing to us?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 June, 09:57

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 June, 09:44
We had storm warnings here until 4:45 in jacksonville. I will try to find local picture and share to this thread

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 June, 09:44
Arcade Fire - The Lightning I, II on 6 Music - YouTube

Arcade Fire perform The Lightning I, II live in session for Steve Lamacq on BBC Radio 6 Music, from the BBC's legendary Maida Vale Studios.BBC 6 Music - http...

08 June, 09:49
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
"I, II, 6"

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 June, 09:40
They always used lightning in Reno to light the Mts on fire. Same time every year. Then they would claim drought and tell us what day's to water our lawn. madness. Good thing dirty Harry is dead.

08 June, 09:37

08 June, 09:27
We had lots of lightening last night, together with strong storms and a couple of reported tornadoes… a sign of what’s to come?

L = 13 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 4:22 PM > 16:22 > 74 🪞 47 > 11.

https://qalerts.app/?n=4
https://qalerts.app/?n=11

Annie D-W @Annie172123
08 June, 10:02
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
this week we have had temps over 100 degrees in Texas.
Buckle up, sending love & hugs to All.❤️

God Won 🙏
WWG1WGA

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
08 June, 09:20
Heading our way. Pics of the sun on the beach. Have no idea what the rings are - they appeared out of nowhere.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 June, 08:13
Oddly thunderclouds divide north and south around Mar a Lago like Moses divided the Red Sea to lead his people across.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 June, 09:23
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
No Fly Zone

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 June, 07:54
⚡️⚡️⚡️ wet with lighting forecast here in NZ

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 June, 07:43
Gettin ready for Thors-day!?!
National guard for SC.
Jan 6 BS back on stage.

Looking forward to seeing that lightning crash… someday…

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 June, 07:19
Lightning all over=185

Donald John Trump=185...................Trump Wins Again=185
God The Creator Of All=185...............I Saw Everything=185
Enemy Of The People=185................Set My People Free=185

Stock Market Crash=185....................US Dollar Collapse=185
Global Financial Reset=185................Amazing Results=185
Very Soon Now=185...........................All Works Finished=185

Great Gig In The Sky=185..................The Triumph Of God=185
Book Of Revelation=185....................Impending Judgment=185
The Earth Will Shake=185..................Signs And Wonders=185

Your Inheritance=185.........................Treasure In Heaven=185
Activate Dormant DNA=185...............Vibration Of Love=185
Am Receiving God's Grace=185........Beginning Of Wisdom=185
Love Thy Neighbor=185.....................The Power Of Love=185

Gospel Of Matthew=185.....................The Book Of Exodus=185
The Truman Show=185
3 Pics

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 June, 08:30
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🔥⚡️

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 June, 07:11
hurricane Florida

Christy Luster @christyluster
08 June, 07:05
just now in Central Mississippi

arba happihr @arba
08 June, 06:39
Mooresville NC
Thunder

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 June, 06:08
that’s crazy coincidence 😉

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
08 June, 06:07
Yeah a lightning strike knocked out my work computer. Oh well 🙃

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 June, 05:50
12 sec

Blue Skies @ADeMills
08 June, 05:46
why is indiana always the hub for all of the shit? shitty weather shitty water shitty people shitty politics shitty jobs shitty recreation shitty medical shittu food shitty mentality shitty everything. been here 44 years and although ive known for anwhile, im acutely aware of how gross this place is to the very core. i was so loyal for so long but knowing what i now know, incant wait to get outta here

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 June, 05:26
I hear it! ❤️⚡️👂

NEO ONE @Neo
08 June, 05:25
When Tesla Towers will go online?

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 June, 06:24
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
YES Please

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 June, 05:14
like that map, oh yeah right where i am🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 June, 05:13
oh yeah lots of thunder lightning last night, today some too💙