Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:11
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
We have had some earth/house shaking thunder in TN the last few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Kennedy @fancy92
08 June, 10:21
A tornado took out a Meijer distribution center in Tipp City, OH tonight. I find that strange. We had really bad weather across Indiana and Ohio this evening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 June, 10:01
I guess I am not crazy. I have been saying this for awhile, sounds like a war is going on above us, I just can't see it throught the clouds. Long rolling strange thunder

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
08 June, 10:07
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
the lightening and thunder here in central Alabama 9pm Wednesday is like that. Kinda sounds like a machine gun

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 09:51
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
wow!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
08 June, 10:01
I guess I am not crazy. I have been saying this for awhile, sounds like a war is going on above us, I just can't see it throught the clouds. Long rolling strange thunder

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 June, 09:42
My last flight into North Texas from the South was unusual with the weather system covering the entire metroplex. This was 6/3. A brief but unusual static discharge light up all around us during descent outside of storm cells, but inside this area. Spectacular.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 June, 09:46
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Pic from just N of Houston

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 07:15
Wow, this happened here the other day! I would have thought we were living near a military base again.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 June, 04:31
Could be cover for dumb demo. I have one just south of me and the boom seems that way. Also not much lightning.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 04:30
It's like that here...cept its sunny with a chance of meth heads dealing fire arms for dope testing the guns🙄 thru the woods behind us...thunderstruck.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 June, 04:25
woke to x's all over the sky yesterday which brought rain but today the sun is shining here
stay safe n enjoy the storm

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 04:22
Lightning all over.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 June, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts