Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 June, 08:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think these demons have already been executed . Any one who harmed a child was given a tribunal and executed , am i right ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 10:16
Was that recorded at Gitmo? Very cheesy stage. This guy is suppose to be so powerful, he can barely get a sentence out. Prople follow this goon? Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 09:38

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 08:34

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 08:31

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 08:15
⚠️Graphic Warning⚠️
adrenochrome made in Lab
from chidren brain.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 08:11
* 5 pics *

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 June, 07:50
It sounds like he said biden. But if you listen between the lines he actually said obama.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 June, 01:12
Wazzaaahhh !!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 June, 01:07
oh chit...got this from other...its from you @vincentkennedy lol....half the time I dont look...just comment...lol.....I might only be a Sgt...but ya'll might need us...........

09 June, 01:02
we aint hittin this chit with 9mm... we are using CANNON BALLS!!!!

09 June, 01:00
ohhhhh my Lord... this is Click Click Pull!! BOOOOM!!....PULLLLL!!!......KaBOOM!!!!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 June, 12:45
He looks scary sounds even worse
last leg, wait does he even have any to stand on ? All he has is 💰💰💰💰💰 so spill your guts Soros

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 June, 12:34
Wow look at the cheesy Dias.
2 of 52 "Soros" +Map

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 June, 12:39
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
@vincentkennedy

WOW
&
1234 (IP)
and
"
+++
++
+
"

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
09 June, 12:18
Am I the only one who things this video looks staged? The way those lights were set to face directly on him, seems odd..Is he under white hat control?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 10:21
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Yes, I thought the stage looked my word cheesy, not professional. Gitmo perhaps?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 June, 09:38

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
08 June, 07:49
The silverware against the plates is skin crawling. Who could eat and listen to him while he slobbers all over himself?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 05:28
No honor among liars and thieves ... "yeah Biden did it"
Poshitos all of them

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 05:20
Q255 learn to read the map, you have more than you realize.
S/N- which map😳 I have seen several over the years🤔 and even after this long, I can't read the clock for shit🙄 and another question @VincentKennedy where did the map and clock originate? I don't recall Q drops with them.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 05:16
Hello George....

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 June, 05:07
He is Lizard in disguise

08 June, 05:15
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
is a. Hate that crap 😡

Sound like Cave man

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 June, 04:51
Oh come on!

When life imitates art.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 June, 04:55
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
He s also drooling a little🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 June, 04:49
Old Bastard. Looks like his hearing got better.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 04:48
Wow, trouble speaking, Soros? He threw Biden under the bus. lol 😆

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 04:46
Nazi! plain and simple! Traitor to ALL people! Lord forgive me this is one I personally want to see executed! One of many!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 June, 04:43
Yes sir...their very last legs!🤨🧐

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 June, 04:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
And they know exactly where he is. Why he's even alive is an enigma to me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 05:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
He's a puppet - NO MASTER PLANNER ... simply the front man of KMafia

Cax SCx @Cax
08 June, 04:41
God has special place reserved for a twisted, sick,and evil soul like that. May God's will be done. 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

08 June, 04:36
Thule society (beginning of the Nazi Parrty) you say. You old lizard bastard

table of contents Thule Society

https://www.bibliotecapley...

08 June, 04:29