Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 01:44
Keep seeing odd objects around Mil Aircraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
That is the Galactic Federation made up of hundreds of races from different star systems. The Alliance/Q have allied themselves with the Galactic Federation, making them not only the most powerful operation on Earth, but they also hold sway over the galaxy. The Galactic Federation will support their operations as long as they adhere to the Galactic Codex. And they do.

The Galactic Federation and other beings, including Sananda, are channeling our planet to make us understand that we have been universally misled and controlled. A bird in a gilded cage is still a prisoner, and whether your life on earth is to your liking or not, you are still living so much less than your birthright allows. You are locked up. Lightworkers (extraterrestrials incarnate) have come to change this on our planet.

continued in comments
02:49 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
08 June, 02:50
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
In 2022 you will see how unfree you really are. “At the time of the arrests and announcements and the enactment of the NESARA law, millions of starships of the Galactic Federation will reveal themselves over all the major cities of the planet, so no one can say, 'I don't believe they are here, or they do not exist.' The spontaneous response to mass disclosure will deeply affect consciousness in a single simultaneous event, everywhere, exposing the concealment of galactic presence.Read the book Ashtar Sheran on the storm by Sharon Stewart channeling the Galactic Federation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
08 June, 02:57
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
The whole world is surrounded and not all stars are stars ;). Watch out if you see a star moving. You can communicate with them by summoning the Galactic Federation to visit you once. They visit people who have no fear and are open to contact. You will only see the ships until the Event. Physical contact is only possible in dream state because these beings are of a higher frequency we cannot see them yet.

I have videos of my family's ship from Sirius following me everywhere I go and also signaling on demand. I film them daily, but can't upload the videos here. I see my family in my dreams and they pass me messages. Their final message is: time is running out and faster than you think. This was in response to my thoughts as to when the revelations and arrests would begin.