Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 06:37
Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 June, 12:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
CDS will help him....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 June, 01:26
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
What is CDS?

08 June, 01:33
go to universalantidote.com or telegram channel on how its used. https://t.me/theuniversala...

Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
08 June, 01:38
and yes it cures malaria.....

08 June, 01:37
it pretty much cures everything. its alot of work though to do it right. i gave up..LOL but many are using it and being healed.