Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 09:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 09:07
Look at you starting my day with 444😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 09:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Awesome. Have a good one, Benna!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
08 June, 09:00
Thats beautiful Kimmy

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 June, 08:25
FAITH VS FEAR

FEAR is (F)alse (E)vidence (A)ppearing (R)eal. Fake News, Fake Pandemic, Fake Hispanics (i.e. "Beto" O'Rourke), Fake Russia Gate Investigation/Impeachments; Fake Election; Fake "President" in a "Fake White House' Flying Around on a Fake Air Force One....The List is Endless
FAITH is (F)inding (A)nswers (I)n (T)he (H)eart. EXACTLY What We are Doing On THIS Site.
I Love and Bless You All and Honor You for Your Heart-Based Contributions and Ongoing Faith and Trust in the Universal Spirit of Love and Light that Eternally Dwells WITHIN Each One of Us.

I Behold the Light in Your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. for when I AM in that Center WITHIN Me and You are in that Sacred Place WITHIN You, We Shall Be as ONE." -The Last Prophecy of Crazy Horse

Golden Times donated @Golden
08 June, 12:45
I vote for love.