Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 June, 11:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
yes alot of people are blinded of what this POS has done to our Country...A simple hanging for his crimes against us /would Awaken our people..."Let's get her done"🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 June, 11:07
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I got lumber, nails and rope.

If we build it, they will hang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
07 June, 11:00
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Outch Really, don't think you're right about this one....Canadians wants him out for long, Canadians ask the army to arrest this evil man. But every respond was negative.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 June, 11:10
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
This is just me venting more than believing that more Canadians still want him (Trudeau) than don’t. That said - where I live in Ontario, there was a sea of Liberal party signs prior to the recent, rigged election. Doug Ford won, so basically, the Liberals still own Ontario.