Jack Posobiec
Congrats on 52 years of service to the CCP, Dianne! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³
08:08 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 June, 09:08
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Xi what I mean??!! πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
07 June, 08:28
If evil had a cover girl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 June, 08:23
As you age your face should get softer and kinder. That is not the case here.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 June, 08:18
haha omg! run hancel and gretal, run!
this bitch be on adrino withdrawal! that vrill in her left eye socket is getting pissed too!
big trouble in little china town

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 June, 08:33
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Oh my, I was about to comment the same about the vril in the eye. That is one evil looking thing. All these evil parasites are falling apart without their AC. Sick fooks.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 08:18
traitor!! The Institutionalist Dianne Feinstein fought for gun control, civil rights, and abortion access for half a century.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 June, 08:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
yes! The majority of the "new" Mexico legislators shouldn't even been voting, none the less elected into office!