Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 06:46
No Fear, Patriots!
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
02 February, 06:48
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 06:51
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
Real Biden has been dead since a few days after that video of him bragging about gettigte Ukrainian prosecutor fired came out. This meat puppet Biden is just a remote controlled version, either by cloning or a double with alzheimers.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 07:26
i think its possibly a Hollywood MASK .....

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:14
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
agreed. it is a silicone face and upper torso mask. i have seen pictures where it has come loose at the back of his neck.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 08:21
I saw that too Jonella. No telling who that actor is.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:26
i am told we will be shocked at who is really under that mask 😉🍿

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 08:33
I have heard JimCarey. 😲😵😲😵😲😵😲

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:34
Jim Carrey tried to escape their MK Ultra programming, but they got him again. His last few paintings ive seen were insanely satanic.

Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot QBaby17, click on at the bottom under it