Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Coincidence…Fenbendazole inhibits glucose uptake in the parasites and helps cure cancer in humans.

Maybe reducing sugar intake would reduce the prevalence of cancer in humans.

https://www.fenbendazole.o...
09:58 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 June, 04:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I wonder if it cures diabetes???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
08 June, 01:22
What you refer to is called The Warburg Effect. Dr. Thomas Seyfried has done a great deal of work in this field. The challenge arises in that the body will convert protein to glucose via Gluconeogenesis thus still feeding the "cancer".

The link you shared says the tumor reduction took place in the mice getting the drug AND vitamin therapy. The drug alone didn't get the desired result. That is an important piece. Here is the original study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 June, 01:21
Cancer loves sugar!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
08 June, 10:40
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Probably why they have added sugar to just about everything in the food industry.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 June, 09:48
Funny, i tried to post this about checkpoints yesterday but wouldnt load.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 June, 09:31
I take it once a week - started taking it when it seemed I was having more reactions after being around people (probably vaxxed) & had some reactions after being outside (not hay fever, this was back in the winter as well) and I feel better by later that day & much better the next day

Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 June, 04:51
A Testimonial from Cowboys post, someone on a trial for this

https://www.scitechnol.com...

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
07 June, 12:20
yes for sure! my dad had cancer. changed his diet has cut out all sugar. its been 4 years and he is still with us today. Sugar feeds tbe cancer

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
06 June, 11:32
Dog de-wormer, cures cancer. Who knew. Shame on them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 June, 10:20
Reducing sugar helps reduce the acidity of the body. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. Cancer cell growth is inhibited in an alkaline body. One of the best things people can do is get their urine ph to 7.3. This is accomplished by eating alkaline foods, drinking alkaline water, eliminating all carbonated beverages, most bottled beverages and bottled water. ( I have a great chart of alkaline and acidic foods, but cannot upload the image right now.) 😇