Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 June, 08:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The sure are, they smell like coriander/cilantro!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 June, 10:41
I fight them with a squirt gun, dish soap and water. Thats how I battle these aliens aka stink bugs aka Elder bugs (thats what I call them and dont know why?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 June, 07:45
SA = Saudi Arabia

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
07 June, 06:32
if so, I've killed enough at this point to be considered for a spot on the Galatic Bounty Hunters Council. 😆

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 June, 03:04
Saudi Arabia?? SA

07 June, 03:05
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 20

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 June, 01:09

8+1+1=2 =12
8+1+1=2=9 =21
1221 Kappy

Fairly new at this. I'm not sure if this is correct.

❤️

Red Edge @Rededge
07 June, 01:09
we get them on the fruit trees Horrid things

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 June, 01:08
They are AWFUL!

07 June, 01:07
😂😂😂

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 June, 01:02
They are from Chyna.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 June, 12:26
👽My home and barn have been invaded

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 June, 12:24
and way cooler than joe biden

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 June, 12:09
Alternative headline : MP and family have recently lived with 2 to 3 aliens at one time based on a live and let live policy. any more than 5 get quietly placed outside.

also, if Elon posts about aliens or stinkbugs in the next 2-3 days ….

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 June, 11:48
Praying Mantis they look like an alien .

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 June, 10:47
i knew they were from a different planet

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
06 June, 09:31
Disney next?

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
06 June, 09:21
Entirely possible. A potato bug the size of a Chihuahua once tried to have me take it to my leader. I did, called in reinforcements and sent him to Jesus.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 June, 01:40
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
Yikes! 😝😝

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 June, 07:53
…lol…you have to be in PA to say that.
my inlaws keep a bottle of dish soap to capture them.
never seen that before…SC here

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 June, 07:43
had to look up stink bugs, looks like shield with skinny legs, first arrived in PA in 1996, worse east coast but found continental US, defensive odor when disturbed, so yes gross and alien looking, feed on shrubs and if close to house may gain entry, says they play hide and seek better than most humans😆yes a bit alien

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 June, 07:30
omgosh..those things STALK ME! No one else around here, just me.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 June, 07:29
#true
My doG and cat are alien hunters

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 June, 07:27
I burn them or douse them in Raid

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
06 June, 06:19
👀

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 06:18

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 June, 05:10
This explains the D.C. area

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 June, 05:10
This explains the D.C. area

chore Toke @choretoke
06 June, 04:36
I hate those bugs, we get lots of them in New Hampshire, in the winter they hide up in the attic, sometime I get them in my apartment, when they fly they sound like an helicopter❗️🤨I flush them sons of Bitches down the toilet❗️🤨

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
06 June, 04:17
when they fly around in the lampshade, they sound like helicopters

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 June, 07:30
In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication
They really do!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 June, 04:14
no doubt. If you ever see a close up/microscope of them they actually look like demons. Such smelly and creepy Mo’Fo’s