Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 11:31
Baby Season

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 June, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Was Jesus conceived in Sept? If so his birthday would be in June not december

Baby Season > BS > 219

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 June, 02:26
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
so in true demon fashion....they really did invert everything. celebrating Christmas in December.....damned demons ......

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 June, 04:00
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🎯

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 June, 02:20
Interesting that we have three 666 dates this month

Monday June 6, 2022
Month=6 Day=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Wednesday June 15,2022
Month=6 Day=1+5=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Friday, June 24,2022
Month=6 Day=2+4=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 June, 03:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
interesting indeed

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 June, 02:15
🤔I wonder if next they are going to say that taking the 'mark of the beast' 666,(Apocalypse) is 'accepting' Jesus? If the Apocalypse/book of Revelation, is even truth or the ramblings of a mad man that was exiled to the island of Patmos??? Either way I will not have them put in or inject anything. Jesus himself could come down and tell me to inject this or take this tattoo or implant so you can feed your family and I'd still say no to the best of my abilities. 💝