Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 11:31
Baby Season

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
Was Jesus conceived in Sept? If so his birthday would be in June not december

Baby Season > BS > 219
11:52 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 June, 01:03
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
sperm & egg Q conception?
3👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 June, 02:20
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Interesting that we have three 666 dates this month

Monday June 6, 2022
Month=6 Day=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Wednesday June 15,2022
Month=6 Day=1+5=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Friday, June 24,2022
Month=6 Day=2+4=6 Year=2+2+2=6

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 June, 02:26
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
so in true demon fashion....they really did invert everything. celebrating Christmas in December.....damned demons ......

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 June, 12:25
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I believe Jesus was conceived in late Dec (Christmas) Mary, upon her telling her of pregnancy news visited her cousin Elizabeth who was carrying (John the Baptist) at 6 months, Eliz. husband, a high priest, had just returned from a religious festival which marks the calendar and when Jesus was born in the late fall season (end of Sept) where the shepherds were still in the grazing fields (not freezing cold / snow)