Jody Donohue @Jody
I have been following the story of John Walsh’s daughter. She has had 3 of her children removed over the last year and recently, her 5 day old child. CPS and the local sheriff’s office showed up a night after the baby was checked at the hospital, passing with a clean bill of health and removed the child. This is her punishment for speaking out on her monster father. It was mortifying to see this woman plead for her child. 😔 He needs exposure!
11:48 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
06 June, 12:06
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I was a huge fan of John Walsh back in the day & I watched his tv show regularly. My heart went out to him, especially, after all, that he and his wife had to endure with the murder of their son Adam. I worked for the same commercial real estate development company that Walsh did, just in a different state. He was admired & respected by many...
Just goes to show how so many evil monsters really do walk amongst us. I hope & pray this EVIL MONSTER is removed from our world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:14
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Wow! Yes, unfortunately. His daughter has been through hell. This last baby was put into the system. Everyone needs to dig, then call Governor DeSantis and demand justice for these children and their mother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:02
Tough guy Florida cops Get rocks off taking Meghan Walsh’s newborn - YouTube

Florsia cops Get rocks off taking Meghan Walsh his newbornBowing down to her father John Walsh The cowardly puppets take a newborn baby from a nursing mother...

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
06 June, 11:59
What am I missing?

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:05
In response Tam Felix to her Publication
link in comments as to what happened. She exposed her father, as to the person he really is. He has the law and court system on hos side. They took all her children away from her. She has been doing interviews with Patriot’s exposing the lies. He has hit back with having each child removed.