Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 February, 07:48
Fuck masks. Fuck Fauci. Fuck anyone wearing a mask. I don't care if you think you have to. You continue to make the world shitty by accepting bullshit. The mask thing will NEVER end if you cowards continue to put up with this insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
02 February, 08:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have to wear a mask at my job. I take it off as soon as i get in my car tho. I hate wearing masks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
The mask Nazi's make their rounds to small business owners Threatening a $1,500 fine to owners for each person without a mask and leave big box stores alone.

Its shameful!!
08:26 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BirdieQ in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
02 February, 08:31
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
It really is. The wearing of masks constantly is unhealthy, but the mask Nazis don't care. Sons of Suckers. I can't wait till we can stop wearing the stupid things.