Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fuck masks. Fuck Fauci. Fuck anyone wearing a mask. I don't care if you think you have to. You continue to make the world shitty by accepting bullshit. The mask thing will NEVER end if you cowards continue to put up with this insanity.
07:48 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 February, 12:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am a hairdresser if I do not wear a mask I'd lose my clients I have worked for for 30 years only because they are not red pilled Do I take the chances of losing 50% of my income?? Not everybody can make the choice not to wear a mask something needs to be done now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
05 February, 10:01
You forgot ~Spine! These MOFOS need a dam spine! OH and where has the Flu gone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:51
EXACTLY this!!!
...well spoken Doq💌
#NoMasks

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
05 February, 09:37
Toss them rags!!!!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
05 February, 12:53
i live in socal i do not wear a mask 😷nope 👎people need to stand up and say no more. i will not take the vaccine. nope 👎

Jason Patriot @1776soldier
05 February, 12:43
Fauchi is essentially "i cough" spelled backwards. credit to me. lol

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
04 February, 10:24
my 86 year old mom went into the tag agency and they told her to put a mask on she refused then they brought her a mask and told her she needs to out it on. she refused and called them nazis. Im proud of her😊

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 February, 02:12
I agree and am doing my best to buck the trend. However; there are those that fearfully drive the agenda and HR, H&S and management comply and mandate them. Company Doctors are instructed by government officials to rarely give exemptions for health reasons. Workers rights are being violated and Constuitional rights overuled wrongly for the so called greater good.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 February, 09:46
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
04 February, 12:23
Those that are not awake are the problem and there are many of them, unfortunately.

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
04 February, 12:21
Agreed!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:20
With you, Doq! Unfortunately too many sheep where I live, still seeing 99% of them wearing a mask even while jogging solo outdoors. It's maddening to be in the company of so many complicit cowards who in turn shun me for not being a masked SJW.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 10:18

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 February, 09:02
I am from Wyoming and this is a recent news interview about our great state. Masks are for suckers. lol
https://youtu.be/mS3MMMS2e...

Liv- N-Water @LivNwater
03 February, 02:01
A big portion of the population is in a mindset of "go along to get along" I HATE that mindset! Come on people!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
03 February, 09:51
I got kicked out of the gym again today for refusing to wear a mask. So in the backyard again.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
03 February, 08:33
Doq it's crazy! In NY we have people getting pissed and asking how we sue these stores refusing service for no masks and then you have people lining up for the vax and now wearing 2 masks 🤦‍♀️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 February, 08:31
Agree 100 %.
#Fuck masks and fuck people wearing a mask

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 February, 07:53
My husband was in the hospital recently because he was having a hard time breathing and thought he was having another heart attack. They made him put a mask on when he couldn't breathe!! Talk about trying to kill someone. When they admitted him to the hospital, all of the elderly people on the cardiovascular floor had masks on while in their private hospital rooms. We had the nurses and doctors down our throats telling us to put our masks on when they enter our room. By the way, the hospital was not crowded and the emergency room only had a few patients. Our state has a Democratic govern

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 February, 07:23

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 February, 05:53
Get this i just found out that MATT HANCOCK in the UK got his pandemic stratagy from the movie contagion yep he listening to a movie and not real experts UK is doomed

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
03 February, 05:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Turns out, Men In Black is a documentary. Stock up on Tabloids! lol. Crazy times.. Keep the faith!!! ❤️

Justin Berry @7thStage
03 February, 03:15
Awesome. Totally agree. Fuck masks. I hate them so much. I refuse to wear one at work. Luckily my boss lets me.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 11:22
I agree ✅💯 #FookMasks . Ya should check out My FB. I cannot believe people still wear a mask 🤦‍♀️ #NOMask #NOMaskEver . #FookFauci

Susan Rondini @SusanROH
02 February, 11:07
I have never worn one. People look at me like I'm the crazy one. LOL

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
02 February, 10:51
Ah Doq- have been thinking this all day! I live in a very small town- less than 1500 people between 2 town (in Cali), This mask thing has reached epic proportions here . We have one grocery store in town. One. The nearest other is 25 miles away. BOTH now reqyuire masks to enter. Yesterday I was kicked out of our store (with a medical exemption yet), Now we haveto drive 75 miles EACH way to go to a grocery store in another county. Yes FUCK MASKS and FUCK this California Commie gov't who deprives me and everyone else of our God given basic human rights. Oh and by the way our sheep filled communi

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 February, 10:50
I am a nurse who works with the homeless in a shelter. i am 2000% against masks, have no belief in the lies about CV and would sie before taking the very dangerous and satanic 'vaccine' BUT because our funding this year is from CV grants and there are strict 'rules' and stipulations in the grants outlining what we can and can't do, i have to wear a mask and so do the guests in the shelter. many have respiratory health issues and also mental health issues that are increased by the use of masks. It's been bery tough to say the least. I won't abandon my work or clients so I have to so my best to

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
02 February, 10:32
we are the RESISTANCE!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
02 February, 10:04
I agree completely, so can someone please tell me why every Military officer in DC is wearing one? The secret service wear. It makes no sense to me. They should be setting rhe example IMO.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
02 February, 09:56
I won't wear a mask. Makes me feel like I'm helping the traitors.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
02 February, 09:50
I have never worn one of these masks and I never will ! As for the vaccine let me say they can shove it up their ass !! 🤢😷😂

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
02 February, 09:53
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
I had some great pics to add but now the photo loading isn’t working !!

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
02 February, 09:50
fuckin' a right brother. it ends when we say it ends.