Good Morning Patriots.

No worries.

We figure it all out.
07:03 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 June, 08:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm a day late on seeing this, but this is me....the ADD is bad! Thank you for the laugh! I loved the cat in the corner...I'm sure mine just sits and watches me, shaking his head.☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
06 June, 07:55
Am laughing so hard. 5 years ago on a trip to San Francisco, I was pushing the stroller with our 3 year old. On emerging from a crowded area, in panic I asked my husband where is our son. With a calm face he said that he is in the stroller with me. That memory makes me laugh even today but my fear aspect was real as I knew about children missing for a very long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 June, 04:46
😉I wasn't able to post the gematria for some reason

memes matter @NoComment
06 June, 04:37

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
06 June, 02:08
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
06 June, 02:05
Good Morning VK💐

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 June, 01:37
Good morning :)

Diana Dale @Diswaneck

Diana Dale @Diswaneck

Diana Dale @Diswaneck

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 June, 01:36

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
06 June, 01:08
good morning VK - maybe it can be sooner than this! Hope so!!!

aaron scott donated @ehehron
06 June, 12:42
Morning!! Hope soon!!!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 June, 11:51
I'm ashamed to say, been there, done that in multiple occasions,😹... when the mind is overwhelmed w/ stress & fast pace 3D enslaved-reality...👍🍿

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 June, 11:37
Good Morning/Afternoon, VK! I think most of us been in similar situations before 😂
Thank you for the laugh…

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 June, 11:35
Good morning, VK and Patriots!
VK, this gives me ‘We are winning bigly’ vibez!🙌🏻 It was there all along, just sometimes hard to see it with all the crap.
I was really praying the dude wouldn’t step in it!😂 Thank you for lifting our vibe here. ❤️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 June, 11:33
How many times have you lost your sunglasses to only find them on the brim of your hat???

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 11:25
♥️

GM VK!
I call that lack of sleep lol

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
06 June, 11:24
now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day and it's not even Tuesday 🤣

Denni USA @DenniUSA
06 June, 11:17
Monday feels for real!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 June, 11:01
Good morning Vincent i do that with my glasses and there in my head 😂. Be Blessed 🕊💖🙌🏼

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 10:57
We've all been there. lol

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 June, 10:41
Good morning VK and Patriots🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 June, 10:56
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
06 June, 11:25
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 June, 10:35
🤣 Brainfog is real! That's like having the cellphone in your hand and wondering where you put your phone. lol

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 June, 10:12
😂😂🙏 Happens to me a lot, lol! 💗

Iam -JD @IamJD
06 June, 10:07
Good morning VK! Have a Blessed day!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 June, 10:04
🤣😂🤣LOL, about as bad as me having 2 pairs of reading glasses on my head while looking for my glasses.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 June, 10:03
10:10
17:17

Good Morning Anons!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 June, 10:03
All these bread crumbs everywhere

geez

hugs 💗